Total Security Systems – Intruder and Fire Detection.
Protecting your home and possessions from intruders.
There’s no question in terms of value for money and effectiveness, a professionally installed intruder alarm is the most sensible burglary prevention investment you can make.
The home systems we install fall into one of two types:
Those that alert the Police on activation, and those that simply sound a local alarm (siren/flashing light).
The choice depends on your risk or insurance requirement.
All of our burglar and intruder alarm systems either have a panic alarm built into the keypad (typically pressing 2 numbers simultaneously) or can have a panic button installed as part of the alarm system.
If your system is linked to the Police, a panic alarm activation will request an immediate response from them.
Burglar/Intruder Alarm Monitoring
We recommend your system is monitored by our alarm receiving centre. If your alarm activates, we immediately respond by calling the Police, or calling you or one of your appointed key holders.
If you have a monitored system, you don’t necessarily have to have the Police called.
Monitoring removes the risk of a siren annoying the neighbours. It also means you’ll know if the electricity supply to the house is lost – before the freezer contents start to melt.
We can also link your alarm system to a CCTV system, to provide you with audio and visual recordings so you can monitor who is entering or leaving the premises.
Got a Pet?
It’s always advisable to keep pets restricted to one room.
This means that the rest of the property can be fully protected with conventional detection. The room with the pets in can be protected at the perimeter or by the installation of ‘Petsmart’ detectors, depending on the type and size of the pet.
Alternatively, if you want your pet to have complete freedom of the house, we may be able to combine technology solutions to enable you to also have your home protected.
Protecting sheds and outbuildings
It’s easy to forget just how much valuable equipment we store in sheds and outbuildings. Hardly surprising then, that they’re seen as an easy target by thieves.
Property worth several hundreds of pounds can be stolen in moments and sold within days at car boot sales and internet auction sites.
Yet, from just £200.00 + VAT an outbuilding can be protected.
Our reliable radio detection devices are linked into your home intruder alarm system – instantly detecting and alerting any unauthorised entry.
Alarm Installation: What it entails?
- Review our recommendations. Discuss our proposal with us and tell us what you’d like, then sign our Installation Agreement and Maintenance Contract (as required by NSI).
- Pay a deposit. Typically 50% of the work. The remainder is due once your system is fully installed, tested and demonstrated to you.
- Agree the installation date. We’ll estimate the time required for the job and agree a convenient date with you to commence. Most alarms are installed within 1-2 days. Our lead time is usually no more than 2 weeks.
- Have the system installed and commissioned. Our fully experienced engineer(s) will install, commission and test your system. They will also demonstrate it to you and check you’re completely happy.
- Set a date for your planned inspections. It’s important that your system is thoroughly checked on a regular basis. We send you a reminder when the inspection is due.
Protecting your building couldn’t be easier with the range of intruder alarms from Total Security Systems in Surrey.
As every property is different with varying levels of security requirements, our team will always carry out a survey in order to recommend the most suitable intruder alarm for your needs.
As well as comprehensive alarm installation and maintenance services, we provide alarm monitoring packages so you can be sure of total peace of mind all year round.
From panic alarms and personal alarms to wireless intruder alarms and bespoke alarm design, we supply and install them all.
Get in touch with Total Security Systems to find out more about our burglar alarm and fire detection solutions. Call 0845 370 2262 or use the contact page.